3.26.2008

News From The Front


THE IBO REBELLION
The IBO Rebellion has learned of a Georgia lawsuit filed by some TEAM leaders. Despite rumors of Amway's new secret weapon, referred to as the MOAW or the Mother of All Waters, these courageous former Quixtar IBOs continue to take the fight to the enemy. As shown in the last post the MOAW maybe be new but it is certainly not to be feared, unless you have a daughter thinking of attending a Quixtar open meeting. This new lawsuit again attacks the vulnerable underbelly of Amway, its outlandish and sneakily added contract language. You can read the suit by clicking here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You can read the suit by clicking here"

I must have missed the link. Do you have it?

April 21, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, my parents were in Amway in the 1970's. I was 10. I couldn't understand how people could get so excited about cleaning products! 29years later I get myself involved in MLM - NO CLEANING PRODUCTS. I don't even like cleaning my house! LOL. As a child I think I was brainwashed by default by all the Amway talk around me. OY!

July 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home