3.19.2008

Former Quixtar / Team IBO Breathes Free Air ...Finally


Crazy World
Today is my last day of the 6-month rule. While I am still under the 2-year rule, it appears that I am free to do whatever I want, just not with whoever I want. That's fine. With counsel from my mentor, and my lawyer, I believe that I am finally out from under Quixtar.

I hope you have enjoyed this blog. Today also marks my last day of following any news about Quixtar, Amway, Alticore, etc. I am closing that chapter in my life. This blog is part of that chapter. I have tried to leave some balanced information about the struggle Team has faced. I cannot say it was not a biased documentary, but I hope that the information here shows the public dialog that surrounded the whole incident.

I hold no malice towards Quixtar, Amway, Alticore or anyone associated with them (including their Amway Business Operators). I have come to a place of peace with the situation. I know there are others who still struggle (legally and otherwise) with "The Corporation," and I wish them good luck.



Powered by ScribeFire.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So "ya think" they're breathing free air? Not so fast. It appears that a simple six months isn't enough. Right or wrong, there appear to be other issues, such as scavenging the "LOS" (Line of Sponsorship) of Quixtar that has resulted in some nasty tit for tat lawsuits with Quixtar and MonaVie. I won't judge who is right or wrong - it seems like there is a lot of bad blood and broken rules on both side of the fence. But now that six months have passed the hope that the TEAM debacle would be a memory are....well let's just say that it isn't over until the fat lady sings and their are a whole chorus of chunky babes that have barely gotten started!
Thank God I am not in Quixtar or TEAM - what an all around mess.

March 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home