2.13.2008

Statement From Fred Harteis

Fred Harteis News Articles::
"As an IBO I have entered into many discussions concerning issues I have had with Quixtar i.e.: product pricing, the IBO compensation plan, negative on the web. I have been open about my opinions. When the DTI situation became public, I became very concerned about our future, here based on the DTI complaint. I discussed these issues with several people including my attorneys, my leaders, Orrin Woodward and Chris Brady. However I never talked to D.J. Poyfair or anyone from his firm.

In July of 2007 I along with many others were very concerned about our future in business with Quixtar as was consistent in August of 2007.

Although I agree with the issues I would have hoped Orrin and Chris and the others were not terminated on August 9th of 2007 and the lawsuit would have not been served."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home