11.04.2007

Have Americans lost their entrepreneurial spirit?

New School Network Marketing by Kim Klaver:
"Many networkers tell me that they speak to people who complain of not having enough, not living well enough, not being able to afford enough...and yet, they say NO to network marketing, and anything else that requires a change in their regular routines. Are folks just satisfied with less than before?

Or do we have just enough so that the sustained extra effort required just isn't worth it? "

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I like this question. I get generous number of leads. And as a woman, boy you hear it everyday, not enough money, I want to retire my husband, I want to stay home and be with my children...but when push comes to shove people will not jump into the pool or live the dream. There is the false notion that ok I wished it so voila! Rightly did the Roman philospher Tacitus observe when he spoke these words, “the desire for safety stands against every great and noble enterprise.”

March 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home