2.03.2007

Movin' On Up


I have been off the charts recently because I am in the process of moving this page to a new hosting service. More info to follow. Wish me luck?

Update #1
Early in this process I have already encountered my first hurdle. I will be using Wordpress with the new host. There is a utility that allows you to transfer the archives. The problem is that it does not include the new version of Blogger. Right about now I am kicking myself for having moved my pages. Seeking another route.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Cook said...

Good luck Dave!

Shine on,
Aaron

February 03, 2007  
Blogger David Stone said...

Thanks Aaron,

Though I know this is the right path to pursue ultimately, right now I feel that I am overwhelmed with the minutia. We'll get through it ...eventually.

Dave

February 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home