1.14.2007

Two by Two by Two

Well ... I moved a few of my pages to the new Blogger and spent a chunk of time today making adjustments ...

I did catch a couple of interesting items around the web from some MLM blogs . Make Money at home blog writes about the two critical skills that must be mastered in MLM. David Pineda writes about the two main reasons people fail in MLM at Internet - Networking MLM. More "two's" from a post at Kim Klaver's New School of Network Marketing. Kim posts a readers comments about spending two years in various training programs and getting burned out.
Lastly, a note to Dave. I know I said the next post. I'm sorry. Since this is a post filled with "twos", I should have said in "two" posts.

powered by performancing firefox

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It good i understand that make money at home working in mlm Network marketing

February 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home