1.02.2006

MLM Success: I Am In Control

Duffy Rogan at MLM Success offers this wisdom -
It’s a new year. Wow, personally 2005 went really fast.

I want to start the New Year off with a message from my good friend and mentor Michael Dlouhy.

Many times you have heard me say,

"It is None Of My Business What Other People Think Of Me. The Only Thing That Is My Business Is What I Think Of Myself"

When You realize that Your Success Is Inside Of You and Everything That You Give Energy To That Is Outside Of Your Control Will Serve To Stop Your Success, Your Life and Business.

Below are some thoughts on things you control.

I am only in control of what I do. Not what others do.

I am in control of how many people I call and follow up with. I am not in control if they answer or call back.

I am in control of doing a great presentation. I am not in control of whether the person likes what they see and join our team.

I am in control of training and being there for my team. I am not in control of whether they talk to people and build their business or even call me.

Read the post at MLM Success: I Am In Control

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home