8.25.2004

A Fine Fettle Of Kish

I read, with great interest, a recent post on MLMblog. Seems I am not the only one asking questions via email these days. There was one question that I found particularly interesting.

From MLMblog:

7. Did Joe Land sign up as an associate in Passport?
"In my position, I
believe that it would be improper for me to say who are Independent Associates
of Passport. They know who they are...and so do I."

Certainly this proves or authenticates nothing. It makes me curious however.

Hypothetically speaking, if this proved to be true, that is, IF it turned out that Joe Land actually had signed up in Passport; there are two immediate questions I would ask.

1. Will the Quixtapo send the Lands a letter like the one they sent to the other Passport associates?
2. Would this make Joe part of the notorious "gang of ten" we've heard so much about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home