8.15.2004

End Of The Day Questions

I just returned from a weekend trip to see my family back home. Other than a conference call presentation I hosted, it gave me a couple of days away from my business to recharge. I did, however, take some reading material that I have been trying to review.

Some time ago, I bought several back issues of Upline Magazine on Ebay. To my knowledge, this magazine is now out of print. Too bad, as I find there is a lot of good information that could be helpful for anyone in the networking business.

One article that caught my eye was titled, "End of the Day Questions for Professional Networkers", written by Karl Jacobsen. Here are just a few from the list of questions offered by Mr. Jacobsen.

"Did I start this day with a map, game plan, and goals?"

"What are 10 reasons I should be grateful today?"

"Did I remind myself of my purpose and mission today?"

"Did my words and actions allow others to see how much I value them?"

"Did I read for 30 minutes?"

"Was I focused on helping others succeed and grow?"

"How can I grow from what I learned today?"

"What can I do better tomorrow and in the future?"

There are several other questions in this article that could find their application in our daily lives, not just in how we approach our business pursuits. This stands to remind me that there is much more to our business than just the bottom line. I think the bottom line needs to include the quality of the relationships we can and should build with our associates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home