11.10.2005

The Question

Doug Firebaugh
What is THE QUESTION?

"What kind of VALUE do I feel this has for my life, and is it enough Value for me to bring into my life?"

You may not think those exact words, but you will think them in some form.

VALUE RULES in making decisions to change, add, or delete anything in our life. It is the same in Network Marketing and MLM.

The Next time that you are presenting to a prospect, make sure you POUR ON THE VALUE.

These are questions that your mlm prospect will be thinking:

How will this create Value to the prospect's future and family?

How will this create more Value in their lifestyle?

How will this bring more Value than what they currently have or doing?

Read more...

1 Comments:

Blogger Steven Wong said...

Hi,

I was reading your blog thoughts and would like to ask of you whether you are keen to have a link exchange/blog swap with one of my blogs. That means I will put a link to this blog of yours at my side link and you will put mine at yours.

My blog is: netbusiness4u


Thanks for your consideration.

November 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home