10.29.2005

Cause and Effect

"I tried MLM and it didn't work for me."
"I was in that business and got nowhere."
"That program doesn't work, I didn't make any money and I was in for two years."

There really isn't a great mystery to being effective in MLM. Still, it seems human nature may be to seek complex solutions to simple problems. I guess it makes for great "how-to" material but as noted at MLM Business Opportunities, if we strip away the veneer, MLM is fundamentally this:
Want to know how much money you will make in Network Marketing? Use this handy chart below.

- Move a lot of goods - Make a lot of money
- Move a little bit of goods - Make a little bit of money
- Move no goods - Make no money
Read the post ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home