4.23.2005

Re-Invent Yourself

Now isn't that a novel idea!

Why does this seem to be the initial premise with many networking companies? One might ask, "I was good enough to pay my enrollment, now you're telling me I need to change my life? Change my spending habits, change the way I dress, change the people I associate with?"

I see the bottom line a little differently.

If you are seeking to start your own business with a direct-selling company, you need to bring your existing talents, skills, and, most importantly, your values to the table. These are everyone's personal assets. If you have been motivated to seek an opportunity, you likely already possess the core tools you will need to be successful. I would wager that the only things lacking may be focus and an appropriate methodology.

In my opinion, people don't need:
- another boss
- a guru
- personality assessments

Why not treat people with respect instead of trying to convince them that they possess some defect that will prevent them from achieving success in the business? Can parading the so-called "beautiful" people in MLM before convention audiences actually HELP those that have paid the admission price?

How about this -

Instead of re-inventing, why not expanding? Take what you have and make it better. Bring your unique qualities and talents and find way to share that with others. Not to impress or to close but to help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home