9.22.2007

It's Called Success teleseminar announced

MLM Blog -

I got a call a few days ago from Bo Short about a new tele-seminar that he is producing aimed at Network Marketers. Bo is busy lining up some excellent speakers for the 8 hour tele-seminar and I am honored to say that he asked me to come on and speak about my Internet Success.

Because of my association with Bo, I have had hundreds of people email me and come up to me at events and tell me that Bo Short is their favorite speaker of all time. Bo Short is a sought after speaker who commands up to $15,000 for a one hour keynote address.

Well, now we have a chance to get 8 hours of training and coaching from Bo and his hand picked Network Marketing all stars from the comfort of home via this tele-seminar.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home