2.11.2007

Updates

The site migration has hit a road block. It will happen....eventually. Progress has been slowed as I am learning how to navigate and import stuff to the new page. Not enough time presently to give it the singular focus. I have gained a new respect for Scotty's ability to repair the warp drive through this process......

Best books suggestions so far....

Aaron Cook said,
I'd have to say it was The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.

Endless lessons in it. It really makes one realize how stupid we adults can be about things, without our even knowing it.

Also, The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran. His flow in words has been an inspiration for me when writing my poetry and music.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Cook said...

Thanks so much for the mention Dave. And good luck with your blog's migration!

It's not an easy thing to do...not at all. Heck, I haven't even fully upgraded my template yet. And I'm NOT looking forward to doing so.

Anyway, keep up the good work as best you can!

Shine on,
Aaron

February 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home