8.26.2005

Which are you?

I recently attended a business conference in Chicago presented by Jeffrey Combs and his company, Golden Mastermind Seminars, Inc. This event was a two-day affair and featured not only Jeffrey Combs but speaker / trainers, Artemis Limpert and Dr. Ellie Drake.

I learned more in these two days than I have in the past eight years of my network marketing experience.

As I have been seeking to integrate these new key principles into my enterprise, I found a post on Modern Networking that explores a basic question that business owners in our profession should define. I think it is important to also note that failure to consciously make this decision will relegate one to a reactive selection rather than taking the lead.
"One point I am referring to is this. Jim Rohn says, "It's not what happens that determines your life future, it's what you do about what happens. All of us are in like a little sailboat and it's not the blowing of the wind that determines your destination, it's the set of the sail. The same wind blows on us all." The whole enchilada...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home