2.03.2005

Exit - Stage Left

I have been considering a change for about the last month. When I started this blog, it began with the concept of discussing MLM and my experiences in the industry. As I became enamored with the blogging medium, the course of my writing changed and I began to branch out into other areas of writing. I have found that I greatly enjoy expressing my thoughts, opinions, and information with those that care to read.

Lately I have reviewed the content and quality of my posts here and feel that I have wandered into areas more distant than my initial stated subject. I had sought to make a meaningful contribution through regular posting but circumstances facing me today will make this particularly difficult.


A huge Thank You to all the regular readers and fellow bloggers that have offered their support and encouragement. It's been a blast! See ya in the funnies!

My new digs: Excelsior!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home