8.28.2004

Usana and Robert Allen

A few weeks ago I was contacted by a gentleman affiliated with Usana. I received an extensive series of autoresponder messages from Robert Allen, author of "Multiple Streams of Income" and co-author of "The One-Minute Millionaire".

Aside from typical recruitment into the Usana business, the autoresponder messages were promoting their "system of duplication". The messages related the reasons why Robert Allen decided to affiliate and endorse the Usana business (seems his wife has been involved for some time). In all actuality however, I saw that Mr Allen was trying to market his extensive and expensive contact management program and autoresponding system. There was also a connection to a preferred leads supplier that has some sort of exclusive with the Allen group.

So, when I was reading a new blog the other day with a post about Robert Allen, it caught my attention.

I am glad to see lawblawg is blogging as I believe the information is sorely needed and would likely prove helpful to many evaluating the networking business opportunities. I look forward to reading what I hope will be many informative posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home