8.05.2004

Costco And Blogging

With my membership at Costco, I receive a monthly magazine called The Costco Connection. The thing I find interesting about this magazine is that not only are they advertising the current specials available, they have a number of articles I wouldn't expect to find. In this issue, August 2004, the cover story contains profiles of immigrant entrepreneurs. They have some consumer reports stories, a review of a new ship in the Princess Cruise Line, and book club reviews.

On page 21, however, the article that most caught my eye is titled "Are you blogged out?" The author is Lisa Alcalay King. It is a report on how many companies are using blogs to reach out to their customers. The author interviewed a couple different people that have been blogging for a few years and how it has impacted their business growth.

It is a short article but, as I said, not the kind of article I would have expected to read in a magazine of this type. Nice job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home