8.04.2004

Another New Blog - Not What It Appears

Since my last post about the various new blogs popping up at Blogharbor by Quixtar groups, I noticed a new one today that surprised me.

New blog name: Quixtar Business Analysis

I don't intend to promote this blog but I will tell you that part of the URL is amquix.

At first, I thought this new blog was related to a long running website of the same name. Interestingly enough, the owner of this same website is the subject of pending litigation brought by lawyers representing the folks at Team of Destiny. If you would like to learn more about this case, visit Quixtarblog.

True to form of the other blogs, comments and trackback options have been disabled. There are several posted links of the usual variety for these pages such as Quixtarfacts.

If you would like to see some interesting Quixtar Business Analysis that includes supporting documentation, I would suggest you see the REAL AmQuix site.

If you happen to find this new blog out there, the difference between the two will be painfully obvious.

I am going to share a few lines from a song by the band, Rush, called "Grand Designs".

"There's so much style without substance
So much stuff without style."

- Neal Peart-


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home