7.23.2006

We're International Baby!


Last week I mentioned the new team blog that I will be offering my contribution. Well, my first post is up today.
Hello Fellow Entrepreneurs -

This is Dave Stone and I wanted to take a quick moment to introduce myself. Let me first extend my appreciation to my host, Martin Lindeskog, for offering to let me make a contribution here and to any further discussions regarding Network Marketing.

Briefly, my background in the profession extends about nine years now. I have been fortunate during this time to have experienced our business from a few different vantage points. Here's the link...

I could be wrong but I don't think anyone is doing something like this. The concept of seeking a group of networkers, specifically from countries around the world, to discuss the business could produce some very interesting results. Given the differences in cultures, regional economics and political philosophy - I am anxious to experience the outcomes from our future discussions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home