5.08.2006

What Happened?

It must have been that it was the first time I listened to the entire"Directly Speaking II" or it had been so long since I had last heard it. What happened?

From my first involvement in Amway in 1978, I was impressed and inspired by Rich DeVos. His tape, "Try or Cry", had a big influence on my life. When I later renewed my involvement in Amway in 1998, I sought out a copy of this same tape which I still have in my personal collection.

This post title has been the question in my mind that past several days since listening to the "Directly Speaking II". What happened that prevented Rich and Jay from keeping the promise as outlined on this tape? As I listened to the recording I was struck by the fact that the industry would look very different today had Rich DeVos did what he stated.

What happened?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home