8.29.2006

Home Based Business News: Discover the Network Marketing Secrets of Kid Rock? Part 1

Home Based Business News: Discover the Network Marketing Secrets of Kid Rock? Part 1:
"It blew my mind too. The other day I walked into the room where by beautiful wife was watching VH1 “Behind the Music.” The subject of the story was super star Kid Rock. Now I am not I HUGE fan, I do think some of his stuff is great. But this guy has “it.” And “it” was enough to make me sit down and watch some of the show for a little while. And as I watched, I learned some valuable lessons that anyone could use to enhance their network marketing business.

This is not to say that kid Rock is conducting opportunity meetings, or holding training sessions at a hotel near you. But I do believe that success leave clues. People are successful because of their habits. And those successful habits are universal. Therefore, if you sow successful habits, you will reap successful rewards.
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home