3.31.2007

Landmarks

Before I add an on-topic post I wanted to pass along an update on my recovery and rehab.

Once I left the hospital, I was signed up for two in-home programs. One was a visiting nurse that would come to the house a few times a week to check vitals, etc. The other was a physical therapist, also a few times a week, to keep me on an exercise program to prepare me for outpatient rehab.

I am pleased to report that I was discharged from both in-home services yesterday and will be starting the outpatient care shortly.

Thank you to those that have been in touch and express their concerns. You care has helped in my recovery efforts and it means a lot to me and my family. Thank you.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave Robison said...

Glad to see that you are coming along nicely. Thats Great news!

Dave

March 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home