12.02.2006

Network Marketing: Answers to Your Top 5 Questions

"In my 27 years of involvement in the network marketing industry, I've heard tens of thousands of questions. Network marketing is an often misunderstood business, and so often the questions have allowed me to help someone gain a greater understanding of it.

In this article, I'll introduce the top five information-gathering questions and the typical answers I give to them. Since there are many other questions that can and will be asked, I highly recommend that every network marketer sit down with an upline leader and talk about the typically asked questions and how to answer them. Those who learn how to answer them will succeed in business.

Here are the top five questions about network marketing:

1. Isn't this a pyramid?
Pyramids are illegal in all 50 states, and the business I'm involved in is a legal network marketing business. The primary difference, according to the Attorney General (this information is available on most State Attorney General websites), is if this were a pyramid, you would get paid a fee to recruit people into your business. In my business, I only get paid if products are sold from the company to someone within my network--either a customer or associate. Also, in a pyramid scheme, the only people who make money are those who get in first, but in my company everyone has an equal opportunity to make money and become the top income-earner in the company. Can you see how this isn't an illegal pyramid?"

Network Marketing: Answers to Your Top 5 Questions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home