11.21.2005

Four Hundred

This is my 400th post on MLM Today. (I didn't say anything about quality, I am just noting the volume here.) With reaching this landmark, I thought it would be in the spirit to offer something of substance, something meaningful, something thought-provoking, some scintillating discourse to keep readers on the edge of their seats.


When that didn't work, I figured, "what the hell", we'll do this instead -

How about another image trivia contest, just among friends.

As you can see, I have "enhanced" the reading/viewing experience here at MLM Today with the addition of those artistic photo graphics in the header. There are 12 images and one may suspect that there is some meaningful and specific relationship for the pictures I chose. (Refer back to curse phrase.)

Would anyone care to take a stab at what the images are?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home